The website may use its own and/or third-party cookies to improve the user's experience and offer content oriented to their interests. By using the registration procedure on the website and/or browsing (with the browser enabled for the acceptance of cookies), the user accepts the installation of cookies, unless he/she objects, as detailed in this Cookies Policy.
The Cookies Policy is subject to periodic updates. The purpose is to help you understand how cookies are used, their purpose, as well as the different options available to the user to manage them.
Users can access this information at any time through the link provided on the website. In the same way, they can modify their preferences on the acceptance of cookies through the options set in their browser.
The Cookies Policy of the website is within the navigation process carried out from the domain www.tenistenerifesur.com.
2. Definition of a Cookie
A "Cookie" is a small text file that a website saves in the user's browser. Cookies facilitate the use and navigation of a website and are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing countless advantages in the provision of interactive services.
Cookies are used, for example, to manage the user's session (reducing the number of times you have to enter your password), to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a website to your preferences.
Cookies can be "session" cookies, which are deleted once the user leaves the website that generated them, or "persistent" cookies, which remain on your computer until a certain date. Cookies can also be "own", managed by the domain to which the user accesses and from which a specific service is requested (in this case the domains owned by Alvaro Vaquero Bernal) or "third party cookies", sent to the user's computer from a different domain to the one being accessed.
3. Classification of Cookies that may occur on the website:
(1) allow user authentication;
(2) the maintenance of the session when browsing the page;
(3) the contracting of a product or service;
(4) establish preferences associated with the language and selected by the user or management preferences for user access to the support centre.
The deactivation of these cookies, by blocking them in the browser options, may prevent the correct functioning of some of the functionalities of this website.
4. Purpose of each of the cookies used
In general, Alvaro Vaquero Bernal treats your cookie data in order to
- 1) to enable you to use them and to process your specific requests in your area.
- 3) The basis for processing your data will be your consent through the navigation process.
- 4) Your browsing data will not be disclosed, unless legally obliged to do so.
- 5) In general, no international transfers of your data are made.